Intercontinental Mining is a Barite Miner of High Grade/High Quality Barite for the Global Oil Services Industry & Oil Drillers in: Kazakhstan, Russia, China, India, Canada & The United States of America. Established in 1996, The Company Develops a Barite Deposit to Feed the Global Oil Demand.
The mining company, founded in 1996 provides superior customer service and tremendous value for the oil industry with high grade Specific gravity: 4.2–5 American Petroleum Institute specification API 13/ISO 13500. высокое качество, высокий класс барит для бурения нефтяных скважин компании.
The global barite market, with a CAGR of 5.8% expected between 2015 and 2023, is expected to reach an overall value of US$1.84 billion in 2023. The market’s value in 2014 was US$1.11 billion.
Intercontinental Mining Quality Policy
- To provide and ensure the continuity of customer satisfaction by providing quality and reliable services and products complying with international and national standards and by keeping the needs and expectations of our customers at the highest level,
- To promote awareness about occupational health and safety plus environment among employees by training them on these topics,
- To reduce the environmental pollutants and our environmental wastes by constantly monitoring,
- To promote effective and efficient utilization of natural resources,
- To adopt the principle that Quality, OHS and Environment management system efficiency improvement activities are under the responsibility of all employees,
- To comply with the regulations on occupational health and safety legislation to create a healthy and safe working environment by undertaking the implementation of safety measures to eliminate injuries and health impairments of workers, visitors and subcontractors,
- To ensure the health, safety and social welfare of the employees in every level, visitors and subcontractors and to reduce and prevent any kind of material and moral losses that may arise in the future suffered by them and their families through evaluating and determining the risks that may cause work accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace effectively,
- To consistently monitor the system for the adoption and implementation of environmental, occupational health and safety plus quality culture by all employees,
- To comply with the applicable legal and other requirements relating to the national and international quality, environment, occupational health and safety.